How to Use Linkedin Live to Engage With Your Followers And Attract New Ones?
As one of the largest professional networking platforms in the world, LinkedIn offers a variety of tools and features for businesses and individuals to connect with their followers and attract new ones. One of the most exciting and interactive features available is LinkedIn Live, a streaming video tool that allows you to broadcast live events, presentations, and conversations to your followers in real-time.
If you’re looking for a way to engage with your followers and attract new ones on LinkedIn, here’s how you can use LinkedIn Live to get more followers on linkedin.
Why Use LinkedIn Live?
Before we dive into the steps of using LinkedIn Live, let’s first discuss why this tool is worth your time and effort.
First and foremost, LinkedIn Live offers a unique opportunity to engage with your followers in a more personal and authentic way. By streaming live video, you can connect with your audience in real-time and answer their questions, respond to comments, and create a sense of community around your brand.
Additionally, LinkedIn Live allows you to reach a wider audience beyond just your current followers. LinkedIn’s algorithm prioritizes live video content, meaning your stream may show up in the feeds of users who don’t currently follow your page. This can help you attract new followers and expand your reach on the platform.
- LinkedIn Live offers a unique opportunity to engage with your followers in a more personal and authentic way.
- It allows you to answer questions, respond to comments, and create a sense of community around your brand.
- LinkedIn’s algorithm prioritizes live video content, meaning your stream may show up in the feeds of users who don’t currently follow your page.
- You can attract new followers and expand your reach on the platform.
- It allows you to share a variety of content types, such as Q&A sessions, behind-the-scenes looks, live product demonstrations, and panel discussions.
- It helps you to establish yourself as an industry expert or thought leader.
- It provides an opportunity to collaborate with other industry experts or thought leaders.
- It can be repurposed into other formats, such as blog posts or social media graphics, to continue engaging with your audience over time.
Getting Started with LinkedIn Live
To start using LinkedIn Live, you’ll need to request access to the tool by filling out an application. Once approved, you can begin planning and promoting your live stream.
Here are the steps to get started with LinkedIn Live:
Step 1: Plan Your Content
Before you hit the “Go Live” button, it’s important to plan your content in advance. Consider what type of content will resonate with your audience and align with your brand goals. Some ideas include:
- Q&A sessions with industry experts or thought leaders
- Behind-the-scenes looks at your company or team
- Live product demonstrations or tutorials
- Panel discussions or roundtable conversations
Step 2: Promote Your Live Stream
Once you have your content planned, it’s time to promote your live stream to your followers and beyond. Share details about your stream on your LinkedIn page and other social media channels, and consider creating an event page to generate buzz and encourage sign-ups.
Step 3: Go Live!
When it’s time to go live, simply click the “Start Streaming” button on your LinkedIn Live dashboard. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and that your audio and video equipment are functioning properly. During your stream, engage with your audience by answering questions and responding to comments in real-time.
Step 4: Follow Up with Your Audience
After your live stream has ended, follow up with your audience to thank them for tuning in and to share any resources or additional information discussed during the stream. Consider repurposing your live stream content into other formats, such as blog posts or social media graphics, to continue engaging with your audience and attracting new followers.
Tips for a Successful LinkedIn Live Stream
To make the most of your LinkedIn Live experience, here are some additional tips for a successful stream:
- Test your equipment and internet connection in advance to avoid technical difficulties during your stream
- Engage with your audience by responding to comments and answering questions in real-time
- Promote your live stream in advance to generate interest and attract viewers
- Consider collaborating with industry experts or other thought leaders to expand your reach and attract new followers
- Repurpose your live stream content into other formats to continue engaging with your audience over time.
By using LinkedIn Live, you can engage with your followers and attract new ones in an authentic and interactive way. With some planning and promotion, you can create a successful live stream that resonates with your audience and helps you achieve your brand goals.
LinkedIn Live is an excellent tool for businesses and individuals looking to engage with their followers and attract new ones on the platform. By planning your content in advance, promoting your stream, and engaging with your audience in real-time, you can create a sense of community around your brand and expand your reach on the platform. With some effort and experimentation, you can use LinkedIn Live to achieve your brand goals and connect with your audience in a more personal and authentic way. So, if you haven’t tried LinkedIn Live yet, give it a go and see how it can benefit your business or personal brand.