International Recipes by Goodycs: A Culinary Adventure
If you’re looking to expand your culinary horizons and add some new flavors to your menu, look no further than recipes from around the world. With a vast array of ingredients, cooking techniques, and cultural influences, international recipe offers a rich and diverse culinary landscape. In this article, we’ll explore some of the best recipes from around the world, from spicy Asian curries to hearty European stews and everything in between. Get ready to take your taste buds on a global adventure!
Tuna Corn Quiche:
- 3 grams of drained Goody Professional golden corn kernels
- 0 grams of Goody Professional tuna chunks
- 0 grams of partially thawed frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 8 grams of drained Goody Professional tuna
- 5 grams of thinly sliced green onion
- 5 eggs
- 5 grams of cooking cream
- 0 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the tuna, eggs, corn, green onions, and cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Evenly place the pastry sheets in a baking tray, then add the tuna mixture on top.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the mixture.
- Bake in an oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Eggs with Spinach and Bechamel:
- 1 large egg, weighing 1.0 gram
- 0 grams of spinach
- 0 grams of olive oil
- gram of Goody professional vinegar
- 0 grams of Goody professional bechamel sauce
- grams of mozzarella cheese
- gram of salt
- gram of black pepper
- Boil water and vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat until it reaches 100°C.
- Add eggs and cook them in the water.
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat, cook spinach with olive oil until it becomes soft.
- Season with salt, pepper, and black.
- Place boiled eggs on top, then pour Goody bechamel sauce over it. Finally, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted.
Tuna Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Medium-sized portabella mushrooms 37.5 g
- Goody professional tuna chunks 6.3 g
- Cheddar cheese 1.3 g
- Dill 0.6 g
- Coriander 0.6 g
- Goody professional golden corn 2.5 g
- Cumin 0.1 g
- White pepper 0.1 g
- Paprika 0.1 g
- Salt 0.1 g
- Clean the belly of the mushroom, add salt and olive oil, then roast it in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes
- In a bowl, mix well the tuna, cheese, dill, coriander, corn, and spices
- Take out the mushrooms and let them cool down, then stuff the mushrooms with the tuna mixture
- Serve cold
Pasta with Pumpkin and Sage:
- Cook Goody penne pasta in salted boiling water for 10 minutes
- In a frying pan over low heat, combine olive oil, butter, and mashed pumpkin
- Add milk, salt, black pepper, and sage. Stir constantly until the mixture thickens
- Add the cooked pasta and a little bit of the pasta water. Stir until the pasta becomes creamy
- Garnish with chopped pecans and grated parmesan cheese
- Begin by boiling your pasta in salted water for about 10 minutes, or until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over low heat, add some olive oil, butter, and mashed pumpkin. Stir everything together until it’s well combined.
- Next, add some milk, salt, black pepper, and sage to the pan, and continue stirring the mixture until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the frying pan along with a little bit of the pasta water. Stir everything together until the pasta is coated in the creamy sauce.
- Finally, garnish your dish with some pecans and Parmesan cheese, and serve it while it’s still hot. Enjoy!
Creamy Mushroom Dip:
- You’ll need 16.7 grams of Goody professional mushroom soup powder, as well as 6.7 grams of fresh white mushrooms.
- You’ll also need 3.3 grams of mozzarella cheese, 3.3 grams of butter, and 3.3 grams of chopped parsley.
- Finally, you’ll need 6.7 grams of cooking cream to complete the recipe.
- Start by placing some butter and sliced mushrooms in a frying pan over low heat, and let them cook until they become golden brown.
- Next, add mushroom soup and cooking cream to the mixture, stirring constantly until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Finally, add some mozzarella cheese and parsley to the mixture, and stir until the cheese has melted and everything is well combined.
- Once done, serve the creamy mushroom dish while it’s still hot and enjoy!
Apple Jam with Nectar:
- You will need 37.5 grams of red apple.
- Additionally, you’ll need 18.8 milliliters of apple nectar, 18.8 grams of sugar, and 2.5 milliliters of lemon juice to make the recipe.
- Start by peeling an apple and cutting it into medium-sized cubes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the apple nectar, sugar, lemon juice, and apple cubes.
- Cook the mixture on low heat for around 20 minutes, or until it has thickened to your desired consistency.
- Once cooked, allow the mixture to cool down and then serve it chilled as a delicious and refreshing dessert.
- You will require 37.5 grams of Treva professional pineapple.
- You will also need 18.8 grams of sugar, 2.5 milliliters of lemon juice, and 75 milliliters of water.
- Finally, add 2.5 grams of fresh rosemary to the recipe to give it a unique flavor.
- Begin by cutting the pineapple into medium-sized pieces.
- Place the pineapple cubes, sugar, and lemon juice into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Next, add some water and a couple of sprigs of fresh rosemary to the mixture.
- Allow the ingredients to simmer on low heat for around 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the mixture cool down and then serve it chilled as a delicious and refreshing dessert.
In conclusion, international cuisine is a wonderful way to explore different cultures and expand your culinary skills. With the help of Goodycs, you can easily access a wide variety of international recipes and take your taste buds on a delicious journey around the world. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice cook, there’s something for everyone in the world of international cuisine. So why not try something new and exciting in the kitchen today? Your taste buds will thank you!