Which Embassy Is The Best To Apply For A Schengen Visa From Pakistan – Hungary Or Austria?
Applying for a Schengen tourist visa this year? If yes is the answer, apply from Hungary as the visa application’s acceptance rate here is much higher than the embassy or consulate of any other country. Also, when applying for a Schengen tourist visa, you will gather a wide array of supporting documents and one of the most important among them is a dummy air ticket for Schengen visa.
Best Embassy To Apply For Schengen Visa From Pakistan
The Embassy of Hungary in Islamabad is the best embassy for Pakistanis to apply for a Schengen tourist visa. As per data, the visa acceptance rate here is much higher than in any other embassy or consulate.
So, if you want to visit multiple countries, make Hungary your first destination of entrance into the Schengen area. Also, you can plan your whole tour in such a manner that you will spend most of the time in Hungary. In these two situations, you will submit your Schengen tourist visa to the embassy of Hungary in Islamabad. If you have attached all documents including the dummy ticket for Schengen visa, chances are highly likely that the visa officer will approve your application.
The second embassy with the highest Schengen visa acceptance rate from Pakistan is the embassy of Austria in Islamabad. If you are applying for a Schengen tourist visa and Hungary is not on your travel list, make Austria your first point of entry or the destination where you will spend most of the time.
Then go to the Embassy of Austria in Islamabad and submit your Schengen visa application. If you have attached all documents including the dummy ticket for Schengen visa with your Schengen visa application, chances are higher that the visa officer will approve your Schengen visa application.
Dummy Ticket For Schengen Visa
Among all other documents, the most important document that you will attach to your visa application is a dummy ticket for a Schengen visa. Travel experts and visa officers use alternatives for the same terms such as flight itinerary for visa application and flight reservation for visa application. So, don’t get confused if the visa officers use these alternative terms.
A dummy ticket for Schengen visa is a document that lists your planned route of travel to and from the Schengen area. It also lists your date of entrance and departure and is verifiable from the airline’s website. You can verify it using the unique 6-digit alphanumeric numbers.
Difference Between A Dummy Ticket And An Actual Ticket?
A verifiable dummy ticket for Schengen visa is a document that is not an actual flight ticket but you can convert it into one if need be. The second difference is that a verifiable dummy ticket for a Schengen visa costs you a very little sum of money. It can cost up to just $35 dollars. On the other hand, an actual flight ticket can cost you up to $1500 or more.
Now consider this scenario, if the visa officer rejects your visa application while you have attached an actual flight ticket, you will lose a hefty sum of money that you have spent on an actual flight ticket. On the other hand, if you have attached a dummy flight reservation, you will only lose a petty sum of money. Therefore, our travel experts always recommend to have a flight reservation for visa without payment, a dummy ticket.
Other supporting documents that you will need to attach with your Schengen visa application are mentioned below:
- Travel Health Insurance
- Hotel Bookings for Visa application
- Proof of sufficient funds
- No objection certificate
- Invitation letter (depending on the type of visa you are applying)
Places To Visit In Hungary
Hungary is a beautiful country in Central Europe, known for its rich history, stunning architecture, and natural beauty. Here are some of the top places to visit in Hungary:
- Budapest: The capital city of Hungary is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, known for its stunning architecture, historic thermal baths, and the Danube River. Some of the must-visit attractions in Budapest include the Buda Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion, Hungarian Parliament Building, St. Stephen’s Basilica, and the Széchenyi Thermal Bath.
- Lake Balaton: This is the largest lake in Central Europe and a popular tourist destination for locals and visitors alike. The lake offers plenty of activities such as swimming, sailing, windsurfing, and fishing, and is surrounded by beautiful vineyards and charming towns.
- Szentendre: This is a charming little town located just outside of Budapest. Known for its art galleries, museums, and colourful architecture, Szentendre is a great place to explore on foot or by bike.
- Eger: This historic town is located in the northern part of Hungary and is famous for its beautiful baroque architecture, thermal baths, and the Eger Castle. It’s also a popular wine region, known for its red wines.
- Pécs: This beautiful university town is in the southern part of Hungary and is known for its historic architecture, including the Pasha Qasim Mosque and the Early Christian Necropolis. Pécs is also a great place to try traditional Hungarian food.
- Tokaj: This is another famous wine region in Hungary, located in the northeast part of the country. Tokaj is known for its sweet white wines, and visitors can take wine tours and visit local vineyards.
- Hortobágy National Park: This is Hungary’s largest national park and is known for its unique landscape and wildlife, including wild horses, eagles, and falcons. It’s a great place to hike, bike, or take a horseback ride.
These are just a few of the many beautiful places to visit in Hungary. Each region of Hungary has its own unique charm and beauty, so be sure to explore as much as possible!