Top Recruitment Agencies in Dubai Updated List 2022
With the recent boom in Dubai, there has been an increase in the number of recruiters looking to fill vacancies in the city. With so many agencies vying for your business,
it can be tough to know which one to choose. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive list of the top recruitment agencies in Dubai, so that you can make an informed decision when it comes to finding the perfect agency for your needs.
The recruitment process can be a daunting one for any business, but it is especially so for those in the UAE who are looking to hire new personnel.
Here, we have collected some of the top recruitment agencies in dubai, and outlined their hiring processes and associated costs.
1. ADP – ADP is a global leadership organization with over 180,000 employees in more than 100 countries. They offer a range of services including human resources management and consulting, payroll processing and talent acquisition.
2. Jigsaw – Jigsaw is an international consultancy that helps companies to find, recruit and retain talented people worldwide.
They operate across eight offices around the world and offer a wide range of services including staffing assessment, job placements, and sourcing talent from overseas.
3. Mercer – Mercer is a global consulting company with more than 25,000 employees working in more than 120 countries.
They offer a range of HR services including assessment of employee needs, development planning, compensation management and training programmes.
4. The Recruitment Partnership – The Recruitment Partnership is one of the world’s leading independent recruitment consultancies with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
They offer a wide range of services including recruitment advertising campaigns, career fairs and online recruiting platforms.
5. Indeed – Indeed is one of the world’s largest employment networks connecting job seekers with employers across the globe via its website and search engines. Employers can post jobs on Indeed as well as
Requirements for a job with an agency
Looking for a job in Dubai? Here is a list of the top recruitment agencies in the city.
1) Korn Ferry: This agency has offices throughout the world and is known for its rigorous selection process and impeccable reputation.
2) Wellington White: This agency is known for its strong network in the Middle East and its ability to connect candidates with some of the most prestigious businesses and organizations in Dubai.
3) Search Edge: This agency specializes in sourcing high-caliber talent globally, offering a wide range of services including online job postings, telemarketing, and candidate matching.
Types of jobs agencies offer
1. Temporary and Permanent Jobs Agencies:
There are a few types of jobs agencies in Dubai that offer temporary and permanent jobs. Some agencies specialize in finding jobs for foreigners, while others are more geared towards Emiratis.
2. Recruitment Agencies for the Services Sector:
There are also recruitment agencies that specialise in finding jobs for people in the services sector, such as hospitality, retail, and finance.
These agencies often have more extensive databases of job openings than other types of agencies, and can help you to find a position that is specific to your skill set.
3. Online Recruitment Sites:
Another option is to use online recruitment sites. These sites allow you to search through a wide range of job opportunities, and then submit your resume electronically.
This method is convenient, but it can be difficult to get noticed by employers if you don’t have a lot of experience or qualifications listed on your resume. To know more about this topics dive into market reviews.
Pros and Cons of working with an agency
When searching for a recruitment agency in Dubai, there are many pros and cons to consider. On the one hand, agencies can provide a wide range of services,
including finding new employees, placing candidates with clients, and conducting searches. On the other hand, working with an agency can be expensive and time-consuming.
Additionally, agencies may be biased in favor of their own clients, which could lead to unsatisfactory hires. In order to choose the best recruitment agency for your needs, it is important to do your research and compare prices.
When it comes to finding the perfect job, many people turn to recruitment agencies. They promise a hassle-free process and access to a huge pool of candidates,
but is that really the case? Here is a list of the best recruitment agencies in Dubai, as well as their respective contact information, so that you can decide for yourself.