Five Simple Ways to Make a Custom Lotion Boxes
Lotion boxes are a great way to show your customers that you take care of them. They can be personalized with your logo or text, and they make a great gift. In this article, we’ll give you five simple ways to make a custom lotion box.
What You’ll Need
There are a few things you’ll need to make custom lotion boxes:
-Box cutter or a craft knife
-Paint or fabric paint
-Newspaper or cardboard to work on
1. Start by cutting out your desired shape from the lotion box. Try to make it as simple or unique as possible. You can either use a box cutter or craft knife to cut out your design, or you can use a newspaper to create a template first.
2. Once your shape is cut out, next you’ll need to paint it any color you’d like. Be sure to allow time for the paint to dry before moving on!
3. Now comes the fun part: filling up your custom lotion box! Start by mixing together some of the lotion of your choice with some water until you reach the desired consistency. Then, spoon it into the mold of your choice and smooth it out with a spatula or your hands. Be sure to fill it all the way to the top so that there are no air bubbles!
4. Finally, place the lid on top and give it a good shake for good measure! And there you have your new custom lotion box!
How to Make the Lotion Boxes
To make your own custom lotion boxes, start by finding a nice container to use. You can find them at any craft store or online. Once you have your container, you’ll need to get some supplies. You’ll need a sheet of paper, some markers, tape, and labels.
1) Start by drawing out a template for the front of the box. Make sure to include the text “Lotion” in large letters and the product information in smaller text on the left side of the box.
2) On the back of the template, write out all of the ingredients and instructions for making your lotion. This information should include ingredients, ratios, and how long it will take to make the lotion.
3) Once you have your template written out, cut out each section and tape it together. Be sure to label each section with corresponding information so that you know which goes where when assembling your box!
4) Finally, put some good old-fashioned duct tape over each seam to make sure everything stays together once it’s finished. That’s it! Your custom lotion boxes are ready to go!
Tips for Making Custom Lotion Packaging
If you’re like most people, you love making your own personal care products but hate having to deal with plastic packaging. Lucky for you, there are a few simple ways to make your own custom lotion packaging that are both stylish and eco-friendly!
1. Use a labeled storage container. One of the simplest ways to make your own lotion is to simply use an unlabeled storage container or jar. All you need is some labels and a printer. Simply write out what ingredients are in your product and where you got it, and clip the labels onto the outside of the container. This method is easy, cheap, and allows you to control exactly what goes into your products.
2. Use empty containers from other products. Another great way to make custom lotion packaging is by using empty containers from other products. Just search online for “freebie recycling ideas” or “Container Ideas for Personal Care Products.” This approach is cheaper than using labeled containers, and it’s also more stylish because you can create unique designs using recycled materials.
3. Make your own jars or dispensers. If money is an issue or you just don’t want to use any pre-made containers, another option is to make your own jars or dispensers using basic supplies like markers and tape.
4. Buy premade customized jars or dispensers.
As a business owner, it can be hard to find the time to create custom lotion boxes. But if you’re looking for ways to stand out from the competition and make your customers feel special, creating custom lotion boxes is one of the best ways to do that. Not only will they appreciate the extra effort you put into making their purchase special, but they’ll also tell their friends about what a great experience they had shopping with you. Check out our list of five easy steps you can take to get startedCreating custom lotion boxes today!