Choose Onguard Safety Glasses for Unmatched Optical Clarity and Safety
Whether you’re at work or on the road, eye protection is an important part of staying safe. The right pair of Onguard safety glasses can protect your eyes from debris and impact as well as splashes and chemicals.
The Importance of Onguard Safety GlassesOnguard safety glasses are a must for anyone working in a dusty environment. They help protect your eyes from dust, particles, and other debris that can cause serious damage to your vision. Onguard safety glasses also help protect against UV rays that can cause cataracts, macular degeneration, and other eye diseases such as retinitis pigments (RP). RP is an inherited disorder that causes progressive loss of central vision due to retinal degeneration resulting in blindness. Onguard safety glasses are also used by welders and other workers who work with UV light sources. They absorb most of the harmful UV light before it reaches their eyes. This reduces damage caused by overexposure to this type of radiation which could lead to cataracts or skin cancer later on down the line if left unchecked over time!
Choosing the Right Onguard Safety Glasses
- Choose a pair of safety glasses that are comfortable to wear.
- Choose a pair of the best safety glasses that fit your face shape.
- Please choose the right level of protection for the job you’ll be doing, whether it’s impact protection or chemical resistance.
- Choose the right color tint depending on how much light you need to see in order to stay safe on the job site (darker tints are better for night work). And finally…
- Consider style! Safety glasses are about more than just protection. They’re also about looking good while doing your job safely and efficiently. And if anybody asks why you’re wearing them, you can tell them all about how hardworking people like yourself deserve every advantage possible when it comes time for promotions!
Prescription Safety GlassesOn guard safety glasses are made from high-quality materials, so you can be sure they’ll last a long time. They’re also comfortable and lightweight, so they won’t cause any strain on your face or neck. You can choose from different styles and colors to find the right fit for your needs. These eyewear products are available online at SafetyEyeGlasses.com
Eye Protection in Your WorkplaceIf you spend a lot of time in the workplace, knowing the dangers of not wearing safety glasses is essential. Safety glasses protect your eyes from dust and debris, as well as harmful UV rays. Without ansi z87 safety glasses, you can suffer from eye infections and injuries that could greatly affect your vision for years to come. Eye protection is critical if you work around machinery or other equipment that can cause damage if there is an accident with no security involved. Some examples include:
- Machine operators who need to protect against flying metal shards
- Construction workers who need protection against dust particles in the air caused by demolition work or sandblasting
- Welders/metalworkers whose eyes are exposed directly to sparks
Choose The Right Eye Protection To Ensure That Your Vision Is Safe.Onguard prescription safety glasses are designed with the user’s comfort in mind. We offer a wide variety of styles, colors, and lens options so you can find the perfect pair for your needs.
- Prescription safety glasses:
- Safety Frames: If you prefer a more traditional style frame then we have several styles available as well as non-polarized or polarized lenses depending on the application at hand.
- Wraparound Design: Our wraparound designs feature curved temples which wrap around the sides of your head to provide additional support while keeping out debris such as dust particles. Or water droplets from getting inside them during high humidity conditions such as rainstorms/flooding/etc. In addition, these wraparound-style frames are also excellent choices if someone has sensitive skin. They will not irritate their face like regular plastic frames tend to do when rubbing against bare skin due to being worn under helmets, etc.