Popular Rapper, Olamide Adedeji a.k.a Baddo announced the death of his mother few hours after he celebrated his son’s birthday on Tuesday.
The YBNL Boss, who made the announcement on his Instagram handle wrote: ” Orisa bi Iya ko si laiye ( No god like a mother in the world), and uses black, the colour of mourning to announce her transition.
The “science student” crooner, had earlier penned a birthday message to his son,saying; “Happy birthday 🎉🎈🎂Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji ❤️❤️❤️❤️ more life young King 🤴🏾 from Dad,your best pal.”
About four hours after, he mourned his mom on Social media.
On Instagram, the announcement has generated over 7,000 sympathetic comments by midnight.
Some fans expressed their condolence to the popular musician, with one liners
- walatar2000May her soul rest in peace @baddosneh
- joyous_booMay her soul rest in perfect peace… @baddosneh pls take heart
- tdimpz🕯💔💔💔 RiP
- jamrockmoniMay her soul Rest In Peace
- princetonbeatzStay strong brother…
- babatife_standardRip 😢
- shaddypweetyRip mum💔💔💔
- bizzybodyngmay her beautiful soul Rest in Peace
- taiwosolarsorry brother accept my condolence